Sunday, June 8, 2008

hello stranger


It only has been a few months since I have come in to terms to the fact I'm gay. Well I have always known there's something peculiar about me. I just never really accepted myself for being who I am.


Now I realize that I've become like a totally new person since then. Now I am more at ease when talking to strangers and even people I know. I seem to be always flirting with people I come across, and always ready to flash a charming smile. I seemed to have developed a new outlook in life and I've become more confident of myself. For this I'm just simply happy.


It's just so refreshing and surprising to see a new me. It's great to feel safe in you're own skin.



I just saw the insider on TV! They have a story feature about women saying they were pregnant but just didnt know about it! Seriously! At times they felt sick and nauseous but never realized they were actually pregnant. One day they're just schocked to be feeling tremendous pain and discover they're going into labor. A few moments later a baby pops out. It's hard to believe that it was only 8-9 months later that these fat ladies realize they're pregnant! How could they not know?! Imagine you're going about your usual, totally unaware of the existence of another being inside you. Amazingly these ladies and their newborn babies lived!


photo credit:
shadow of yours truly by yours truly

15 comments:

odin hood said...

sensya di ko na masyado na-explain ung post na to....

wanderingcommuter said...

huwaw, atleast the sun is brigther in your side. because unlike the majority of the other gay people who come out, they experienced the other side of it...

kaya enjoy mo lang! taht should be what life is all about

odin hood said...

well im not yet fully out, i have only outed myself to myself and in this blog pa lang....

im still worried about outing myself to friends and family, will i ever? ehehe

ur right enjoy ko na lang muna ang happy feeling na to ... while it lasts hehe

Dabo said...

oh you are just getting wiser.. that's all. lol

--- --

i actually know a friend who experience that, she knew she was pregnant after the onset of the labor. cool!

. said...

That's what you call freedom. :) ^_^

JM said...

it's a start. good for u :)

blackdarkheart said...

sana magtuloy tuloy ang being comfortable in your own skin na yan! so you are now officially a LADY!LOL! anung name mo ba sa gabe?!

Yoshke said...

well, uhrm, CONGRATULATIONS! Hehehe. Welcome to the other side. It's nice here, I'm telling ya. Hehehe.

"I seem to be always flirting with people I come across..."

Wahahahahahaha.

odin hood said...

@dabo ang crazy talaga... scary na hindi nila alam... something wrong couldve happened to the baby.


@kuya joms, i guess im happy to be freeeeee hehe


@jm, tnx!


@nathan, hahaha the baby is now a lady!! hahahaha wala pa ako name sa gabi... iniisip ko pa... pero im not even sure i want one hehe


@yoshke, tnx. hahaha grabe talaga! nagulat ako sa sarili ko one time, sobrang flirt talaga, sobrang pa-cute, at kakaiba ang ngiti ko hahaha

Yas Jayson said...

salamat sa pagdamay..ahehehe wish your 17 too. ;)

[yas]

odin hood said...

walang anuman yas! enjoy 17

wanderingcommuter said...

in addition, share ko lang,when i was doing my undergrad thesis. we have concluded that filipino families are generally not that verbal. they are not used into confessions and confrontations.
normally, it is always about what you see is what you get, that is why coming out is not always a big deal here in the country.

odin hood said...

in our family sobrang di talaga masyado verbal... pakiramdaman madalas nangyayari. kung mag-away ay bihira confrontational at usually more like cold war ang nangyayari.....

how do you mean na hindi big deal?

wanderingcommuter said...

compare sa states, parang rigid process ang pagiging homosexual. parang hindi sa kanila complete ang identity nila without coming out. here in the philippines, parang we don't normall follow this process. there are times kasi na mas nauuna pa'ng nalalaman ng mga magulang or friends before dun sa mismong tao kung homo siya o hindi. thus, hidni rin kailangan mag come out.

kaya hindi siya ganun ka bigdeal sa atin.

Paoper said...

Pregnancy and sexual orientation. Such a luvle comparison!