








All of these flowers were taken from my mom's garden just this summer. One morning I just noticed that there were a lot of flowers in bloom so I took pictures. I was amazed to discover that there's probably more than 30 species of flowers in our own backyard. I just posted a few of the best shots above. The last one is obviously my favorite. Yes that's a flower. It was the most difficult to shoot because it was up high on the wall, so I was literally reaching for the stars on that one.
If you liked this post watch out for Part 2.
8 comments:
ambango cguro dyan sa garden nyo
.
Naks sana may malaki rin kaming garden katulad senyo. Heheh.
na miss ko ang garden namin ng maliit pa ako. ganda naman ng garden ninyo. kelan ang open house. ;)
Nice. :) Sosyal na garden to. Hehehe.
loved the pictures esp. the euphorbia? (orange/red one) are you using digital slr cam? nice!
i like the last one.
parang lahat ng tao nagpipichur na ah. haha. dapat sumali na rin ako at mapanindigan ang pagiging Film graduate ko. haha.
dr magsasaka?
ay odin! akala ko namalai ako ng site. hehehe. biro lang...lab them! sana lang may green thumb din ako. lahat yata ng tinatanim ko namamatay kaagad kahit anong gawin kong pag effort.
the last picture is the best,,,
nice angles also...
pretty... really pretty
Post a Comment