Monday, May 30, 2011

Ang Toblerone ay Toblerone!

May it be made clear to everyone that the TOBLERONE in the previous post is an actual Toblerone, the chocolate with honey and almond nougats, and NOT A METAPHOR FOR ANYBODY!

The post was a product of honest feelings aroused by an actual Toblerone given to me by Maria Venus Raj (obviously not his real name) last May 22nd 2011.

May it also be made clear that the post was in no way related to certain issues among friends or anybody else. It's all about ME! Toblerone for one, just me, myself and I. All by myself. Solo. Alone. Clear?

And may I take this oppurtunity as well to clarify too that the Twistered Patatas is a metaphor for nobody else but ME and another version of ME.

I hope this prevents any more attacks on me based on false assumptions. It's just too much to be attacked, harassed, accused of things I really didn't do, even threatened to be humiliated, have my genuine feelings maligned, and judged. All for what? For the sake of people, who to his own admission, have done me wrong.

Leave me and my Toblerone, the literal triangular shaped Swiss chocolate bars, alone.

3 comments:

Victor Saudad said...

may nang-aaway ba ng dahil lang sa tsokolate?

Mga bata talaga oo.
kung ako binto ko sila ng toblerone sa ulo.


teka...sayang. Bato na lang pala ibato mo.

Viewfinder said...

I’ve read your Toblerone post and I can’t understand why would anyone read anything to more than that.. well you’re a stranger to me and I to you could be an answer.. but I reckon there are just people so consumed by their guilt that they think even the first few lines of the Book of Genesis is about them ;)

odin hood said...

@VS, hahaha sayang ang toblerone!

@Clarence, ive read my post over and over again, still i cant understand how was he able to make such assumptions or relate it to certain events. nakakaloka talaga.