Sunday, May 29, 2011

Toblerone for One

I get this love-hate feeling whenever i have Toblerone. I really love them. It's chocolate! Whoever thought of it's unique shape is a genius. I also like it when the almond nougats get stuck on my teeth and I go ecstatic when I lick them off with my tongue. They're simply my favorite.

One big Toblerone is just too sweet and too much to be consumed by one person, thus I believe it is meant to be shared. Not that I can't consume it all by myself, but still I believe it is better to be shared. But you see the problem is that I can be very selfish sometimes. I love Toblerone so much that I wouldn't want to share it with just anybody. It has to be with someone really special to me, someone close to my heart.

For now I shall enjoy this Toblerone for one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

new odinhood post! joie! :P

Victor Saudad said...

Someone gave me a toblerone, and it wasn't the long one which spelled the "toblerone". I got an imported one, it was a single triangle which was about 2 inches in height. i wasn't able to eat it unfortunately. But I remember it to be a special edition. sayang...may ibang kumain. masarap siguro solohin un. :\

odin hood said...

@travailing :P

@VS, haha sino kumain?

Victor Saudad said...

isang misteryo.haha! naiwan ko sa ref e. di ko nga alam kung sang ref ko naiwan pati. haha!