Had I chosen regular french fries over twister fries could I have been happier?
I was told the potatoes they use for twister fries needs to be larger than the ones they usually use for the regular french fries. And this bigger kind of potatoes are seasonal that's why the twister fries is not on the menu all year round.
The regular french fries is always there. Rare that they run out of stock.
But do I really need the twister. Can I not just have the regular sized potatoes dipped in the same batter as the twister fries. It should taste the same. I do away with the twister and in turn I can enjoy that flavor all year round.
9 comments:
amen! :)
Eh kung twistered John Lloyd, mas gusto mo?
Nyahaha!
syempre hahaha basta si JL
odin, thanks din. i was reading ur time long time ago nga kaso matagal ka mag post ng bago.(reklamador .... hehehe) ngayun ko lang nafollow kasi now lang ako nag ka gmail. thanks din sa comment. mwah mwah
hahaha sorry naman
why the craving for twister fries suddenly? haha... honestly never liked it, but the regular fries of mcdo tastes like no other! :D
it's not really about the twister fries, it's a metaphor.
Oh, metaphor pala. sana nga patatas na lang talaga tinutukoy mo...haha!
You are Little red odinhood... what else could be in your picnic basket?
hehe pwede rin totoong patatas... i love patatas hehe
Post a Comment