Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Back to "School?"

Woke up really late this morning, 3pm na. When I woke up I realized tapos na pala class ko for today. Ang aga kasi eh.

Uu nga pala tapos na sembreak ko. Yesterday was the first day of classes of my FINAL SEM! Imagine one sem na lang haaaay. Pero di pa ako nakaka-attend ng class ^__^ First class ko eh nadiretso sa trinoma with friends then inuman for second class hehe. Then kanina nga eh late na ako nagising so di na naman ako nakapasok.

But earlier today when I woke up, despite having missed class already, I still dressed up and got into my school uniform and pretended to go to school. Hehe syempre para may allowance. (Aminin mo! Gawain mo rin to!)

This was my twitter status just before leaving home for "school" kanina:
odinhood gusto ko mamasyal ngayon, i wonder san ako dadalhin ng aking mga paa...

So where has my feet brought me the past 9 hours? First I went to SM Fairview. I was planning to watch High School Musical 3 sana. But on my way to SM eh may katext ako na guy. Let's call him MJ (not his real name) I met him a few months ago when I walked in a restroom and he was there sa urinal. Nagkitinginan kami sa mata, and nagkaamuyan ng dugo. I went inside the cubicle to pee and then he left the restroom. Tapos when I'm done peeing and im washing my hands he walked back in the restroom. So that was the confirmation, then we exchanged numbers...

So kanina kinakarir ko si MJ sa text all the way to SM, then eventually he invited me to join him and his friends for inuman. They were there at his friend's house in Filinvest 2. So instead of watching HSM 3 I went there to join their little party. When I got there, just before going inside his friend's house, he suddenly talked about his bf! May bf pala siya! And later he kept making clear to his friends that I'm just a friend and not a "karir" because his friends know that he's got a bf. Sayang! He's really cute pa naman, and have I known earlier na may bf sya I wouldnt have joined them sa little inuman party nila.

Well pero ok na rin. It was nice meeting new people. Im not really the type of person na very sociable, like most of my friends are my classmates lang. I hardly have any friends outside of school so I could say that it was some sort of an achievement, that i was able to get out of my comfort zone and meet different kinds of people I may not have anything in common with.

Most of them were around 3-4 years younger than me. They were pretty ok. They quickly assumed I'm "bisexual" since MJ was also bisexual. They asked me if I was bisexual, and I just said yes although I don't usually label myself as "bisexual." Dyahe pa kung mag-explain hehe.

Then we played drinking games. Hahaha ang cute! They taught me how to play "shit-shit" and "seven up" and syempre like most drinking games, whoever loses the game will take a shot. But MJ took my shots, este shot lang pala kasi once lang ako natalo, kasi I can't drink because I have sore throat.

Then after the little inuman party where I didn't drink we went to another party, a real party. it was a birthday party ng tita ng friend ni MJ. hehe May food at inuman at may sayawan pa. But this time napainom na rin ako hehe and no, I didn't dance. While all of them were dancing I stayed in the table talking with a girl. Other than MJ, she was the other one there who is the same age as me. She was cute and we exchanged numbers lol! :)

Another cute thing is that MJ's friend has an uncle has a guy life partner and they were both there. They said they have been together for 16 years. Cute eh?

Eventually I had to leave the party because I had to be home before my curfew.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love spontaneity! See...who would imagine you'd end up partying and meeting new people?! The bad thing was...YOU MISSED SCHOOL!!! Bad Bad Bad! :)

I hope you stay in touch with MJ and the new girl friend of yours. New friends are cool to have. :-)

Tulog ka na, boy! :)

~kinesics

odin hood said...

hehe pramis bukas um later papasok na ako school

yeah it was cool to have new friends :)

Dabo said...

But earlier today when I woke up, despite having missed class already, I still dressed up and got into my school uniform and pretended to go to school. Hehe syempre para may allowance. (Aminin mo! Gawain mo rin to!)

--nope brother... nakatira na ako mag-isa, away sa amin, sa Manila ng mag-college ako and sometimes I go to school with only 20 bucks.. di ako rich kid and even if i am.. di ko rin gagawin..

Dabo said...

but it is nice to know you got new friends..

Anonymous said...

saya pre...tara inuman din tayo! tapat natin sa exams niyo...hehe...biro lang...

lucas said...

ang weird. if i were a girl and someone asked my number i would assume he likes me. but inviting me and talk about his gf???! parang ang weird naman nun...hmmm...hahaha! but whatever...abnormal lang talaga siguro ako. hahaha!

Turismoboi said...

hay naku pumasok ka nga sayang binabayad ni motehr father brother sister happy brush ur teeth

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...

Ang agreement natin ha. You will complete this sem with flying colors. Hindi pa natin na-fi-finalize ang Mugen-Odin Agreement. Lol.

odin hood said...

@dabo, aw ganun... well sa 20 bucks di pa ako makakarating school nun, transpo ko per day pa lang is 97.50.

@dodong, haha tuwing exams nga pinaka-ok samin mag inuman eh.

@ron, uu nga ang weird eh... pero ok na rin na friends na lang kami

@turismoboi, well i just found out kaya kanina na pati mga prof ko eh hindi pa rin pumapasok! so mabuti na lang di na ako nag-abalang pumasok... ganun naman samin mula first year pa lang ako e, madalas wala pang prof so nakatanga lang kami dun for hours sa paghihintay

@kuya joms, hahahaha gawa ka na ng draft ng MOA natin

Looking For The Source said...

"""I still dressed up and got into my school uniform and pretended to go to school. Hehe syempre para may allowance. (Aminin mo! Gawain mo rin to!)"""

Ouch! Gawain ko yan! Every saturday! Tapos i'd end up in SM North nanonood ng sine! Nyahaha...

Nakarelate tuloy ako! Wahaha!

First days of classes normally walang ginagawa. Kaya ok lang wag pumasok! Choz. Bad Bad!

Chyng said...

GUILTY! i also did that, kahit nung review ko for board exam!

ok lang naman paminsan magrelax! cheers!

(perstaym ko pala sa blog mo..)