
Re
E ys cunno vun hud ryjehk yho pmuk ibtydac eh y frema. E'ja paah pico fedr so dracec yht e fecr du cdyo pico. Drana'c kuhhy pa y mud uv esbundyhd taytmehac eh dra lusehk faagc yht drana'c uhmo y vaf suhdrc mavd pavuna dra vehym dracec tamepanydeuhc. E naymmo haat du vulic cu dryd E't pa ypma du tu y knayd zup uh so dracec. ynlredaldina lusac vencd pavuna pmuk! cunno kioc pid E fuimt fyhd du buin so lnaydeja zielac yht ajano kuut pnyeh lammc (yd maycd fryd'c mavd uv ed) uh so dracec. E naymmo haat drec. E naymmo fyhd drec.
Du uha tyo palusa ynlredald odin; drec ec so imdesyda tnays vun yd maycd dra haqd 5 oaync uv so meva. E fuimth'd mad yhoputo dyga drec yfyo vnus sa! Yht E fuimth'd fyhd du vyem socamv. Dra byeh uv mucehk drec tnays sekrd pa duu ihpaynypma.
So dracec ytjecun gaabc dammehk sa "wala daw ako sa focus" yht syopa e haat du ryja y kenmvneaht un y muja meva. Syopa drah E't pa ehcbenat zicd mega so lmyccsyda fru ec cu eh muja eh vyld dryd ra ajah ryt y pumt haf ryen lid. Famm E syo pa uid uv vulic, pid E ryja du tecyknaa fedr ran uh dra muja meva drehk. E yldiymmo pameaja dryd kaddehk ehdu y namydeuhcreb nekrd huf fuimt uhmo syga dra cediydeuh funca vun sa. Eh vyld, dryd'c zicd uha uv dra syzun naycuhc E pnuga ib fedr dra Bad Wolf, so aq-puovneaht.
Drec ec hu tnysy un asu reydic. Es paehk ymm bucedeja rana. Pa rybbo vun sa.
Dcib Dcib Sfyr Sfyr
Blog Hiatus (Thesis Mode)
Hi
I am sorry for not having any blog updates in a while. I've been busy with my thesis and i wish to stay busy. There's gonna be a lot of important deadlines in the coming weeks and there's only a few months left before the final thesis deliberations. I really need to focus so that I'd be able to do a great job on my thesis. architecture comes first before blog! sorry guys but I would want to pour my creative juices and every good brain cells (at least what's left of it) on my thesis. I really need this. I really want this.
To one day become architect odin; this is my ultimate dream for at least the next 5 years of my life. I wouldn't let anybody take this away from me! And I wouldn't want to fail myself. The pain of losing this dream might be too unbearable.
My thesis advisor keeps telling me "wala daw ako sa focus" and maybe i need to have a girlfriend or a love life. Maybe then I'd be inspired just like my classmate who is so in love in fact that he even had a bold new hair cut. Well I may be out of focus, but I have to disagree with her on the love life thing. I actually believe that getting into a relationship right now would only make the situation worse for me. In fact, that's just one of the major reasons I broke up with the Bad Wolf, my ex-boyfriend.
This is no drama or emo hiatus. Im being all positive here. Be happy for me.
Tsup Tsup Mwah Mwah
Image credit:
Sprout enigma by ~BlackEraser on deviantART
8 comments:
WHAT??!!! :):):)
sige lang! hahaha!
Oi ano yan! Patuuuuro!!!
ANO DAW?!!! O sya, kung saan ka masaya suportahan taka.
kailangan ko bang i decode to? he he
There there, i put the English translation na...
I thought somebody might recognize Al Bhed language from Final Fantasy X... or anyone might have tried to solve the cryptogram puzzle. May prize pa naman sana for the one na maka-solve ng puzzle.
goodluck on your thesis then :)nakakawindang talaga yan but very rewarding kapag natapos :)
ohh NOW I GET IT! :)
It's good the you are setting your priorities...all our IM talks are paying off! :)
Good luck to you and I will talk to you whenever you are on.
See you soon, too! And dont forget the EGG! :)
~kinesics
Post a Comment