Freewriting Take 3. Action!
I really hate the way I'm feeling. I'm being hateful and I hate it.
Im feeling hurt. I wanna hurt back but I'd hate to be hurtful. I believe I've been repressing such feelings for so long. Don't know how much longer can i hold it in? I've played hundreds of scenarios of how I can be bad. I really want to be bad and it wouldn't be pleasant.
But even if I do away with my evil plans and simply stick to doing what is right or simply defend myself, the battle would still be unpleasant.
I told you I wouldn't want to make an emo post. Talking about it makes me feel more heavy inside.
Does it seem that Im still holding back? It is a really difficult subject.
Haaay. I'm out of stuff to say.
Take 4?
For those wondering what this stuff is all about... check out the previous post: Freewriting.
8 comments:
relax... maulan ngayon..take a break,
one moment,
one nescafe....
ching!
hahahah....
try ko din yan minsan...
hahaha....
now this is what we are talking about odin!!!wooohooo!!!
baliktad tayo..hehe...making an emo post somehow lightens the burden...i consider blogging therapeutic...decreases the possibility of me being admitted to a mental institution by at least 20%...hahaha!
why is everyone so emo? hehe. ito yung sixth blog I visited today that fosters a rather gloomy atmosphere.
ANyway, nakita ko yung twitter status mo. Wahaha. Was thinking the same thing. Galing ni Angelica sa IPL.
odin emo pa din ang freewriting mo ha ha kaya gawa ka na emo post he he
@stan, LOL
@ewik, hehe
@ron, writing about emo stuff usually makes me feel ok too, pero not on this particular issue.
@yoshke, uu galing ni scarlet! sobrang hooked ako sa IPL! too bad sa wed may pasok na ulit ako, di ko na sya mapapanood!
@abou, ayaw! hehehe
Ilabas mo yan... Mag fibrosine!
how i wish nadadaan lahat ito sa fibrosine
hehe tnx
Post a Comment