Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ako si Eagleman!

Hindi nag-bre-breakfast si Eagleman!

Yeah I don't usually eat breakfast. I'm really not a morning person. Besides I seldom wake up in time for breakfast. I usually get up around lunch time already. When I wake up first thing I do is wash up and then sit in front of the television and watch wowowee or go online. I just don't feel like eating. I'm not like other people whose insticnt tell them to rummage the fridge for breakfast as soon as they wake up. I'd just have a glass of orange juice, milk, or simply water then I'm good to go.

I am usually very irritable in the morning. So I'm not very pleasant when I wake up. I may be up and my eyes are open but my spirit is still wandering off somewhere in the dreamworld so don't be so surprised if you get no reaction from me when you talk to me or greet me good morning. Consider yourself lucky if you get a grunt or a moan from me.

My friends call me Mr. Sungit! But I'm not really masungit! I just get masungit when somebody is being annoying. Besides, I think they actually enjoy me being masungit. It's weird but I think they enjoy annoying me because they find it entertaining to see me masungit. I maybe masungit but I swear I'm a good boy! (But I can be really bad kk)

My friends would joke that the reason why I don't gain weight despite having a huge appetite is that I probably burn the calories by being masungit all the time. You see I have a slim figure and I have a hard time gaining weight so people are surprised to find out that I actually have a huge appetite. Although I don't eat breakfast, for the rest of the day I'd be eating non-stop. I have a very fast metabolism so I'd be eating almost every 3 or 4 hours. So I'm slim not because I'm masungit! It's because I have a fast metabolism! kk

Hehe Just thought of writing random things about me so you'd know me a wee bit more.



Haay I didn't have classes since Tuesday last week for a lot of different reasons. After I write this post I'd be on my way to class. I still find it hard to believe I have class today! Feels like a dream hahahaha nabitin ako! Ayaw ko pa pumasok!!!

11 comments:

[chocoley] said...

Wow, not having breakfast? Hay sa case hindi pwd yun.. I have tendencies na mahilo or mawalan ng gana right after 10am if di pa aq ngbreakfast.. the worst eh nagkakasakit aq. Hehe XD

lucas said...

i am not a morning person either... hindi ako makatulog sa gabi so i usually sleep soundly during the day...yep...im an owl! haha! when i was younger i was so slim too...no. skeleton thin..even if i binge eat, i don't gain weight...mabilis din yata ang metabolism ko..but when i went to college during my 3rd year...i gained a lot of weight..most of my friends were sort of shocked..my so old friends didn't recognize me..hehe!

masungit ka ba talaga? hehe!

. said...

Salamat sa pagsha-share mo tungkol sa iyong sarili sa entry na ito. :) Mister sunget ka pala ha!

odin hood said...

@dazedblu, ako wala talaga gana before 10am hehe...

@ron, hahaha when i binge eat lalo lang bumibilis metabolism ko.

@kuya joms, masungit lang po sa mga maepal.

Dabo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dabo said...

college, i just grabbed pandesal and some juice, then as days progressed i don't have breakfast at all. nang maka-graduate ako, i was similar to drug-user minus amy winehouse..

masungit ka pala hahaha.. i symphatized with that, people enjoy annoying people that are masungit..hahaha.. okay lang yan..

Anonymous said...

hehehee. one of my best friends is like this, he used to come into work and stay silent and sullen for at least an hour then he'd have coffee then start wise-cracking ;-)

i used to be a night owl, nasanay na siguro sa architecture noong uni, pero ngayon, surprisingly, morning person na ako ;-)

Yoshke said...

Mr. Sungit huh?

Im not a morning person either. Me wakes up at 12 noon. haha.

odin hood said...

@dabo, kaya nga minsan kinakarir ko na rin ang pagsusungit... neways nag-eenjoy naman sila e

@gandarynako, archi ka rin pala? what i love about being a night owl is tahimik ang mundo.

@yoshke, good thing my classes are 4 in the afternoon, kaya i dont need to wake up early.

Roland said...

hey... prehas tau, ako din pagtayo ko sa umaga, irritable ako... but it dont take long, siguro mga minutes lang... di rin ako nag b bfast, coffee with cream, ok na.

sinabi ko lang, para makilala mo rin ako ng kunti... hehe.


===

Please read my post NANG INIWAN MO AKO para mai-relate mo yung GINTO.

odin hood said...

@roland, hehe salamat po

sige basahin ko