Thursday, August 14, 2008

Freewriting

I'd hate to make this an emo post. Although there's something eating me up inside, something bad enough to make me cry my way to sleep last night, I'd still wouldn't want to talk so much about it.

Again I say, this is not an emo post. This is just freewriting. I'm supposed to write whatever comes to mind. I have to be spontaneous and not care so much about grammar nor coherence. I think I don't have to make any sense at all. This is just freewriting. I got this idea from Mugen. I just have to write whatever stuff that comes to mind until I ran out of things to say.

I think I just ran out of things to say.

Let me try this again.



Freewriting Take 2. Action!

Still think this is an emo post? This is freewriting. I'd still hate to make this an emo post although I am feeling very emo. I don't even like the word emo but I can't think of a better word for it.

Let me use melo instead. Melo can be pronounced just the same as mellow but they don't mean the same. Melo is short for Melodramatic. Hmmm let me get back on the pronounciation of melo. It's like mellow but minus the long O sound. Instead melo is pronounced with a short O sound. (This is freewriting and I think I'm not supposed to edit out my mistakes?)

Would I really be able to post this kind of stuff on my blog? Should I post this in my blog? I'm feeling really stupid right now and overly dramatic. By the way I think that's prettymuch what melodramatic means. It is overly dramatic. Emotions are exaggerated and sensationalized.

This is freewriting after all. Im supposed to write whatever stuff that comes to mind. It's a writing exercise. I thought it would be a good thing to do since I haven't been able to write something new and interesting for my blog.

Haysh! This is it for me. I just ran out of things to say again.

7 comments:

Jake said...

Very original! I actually dig this free writing thing.

I workshop nga natin hehehe.

(Sana may Take 3, bitin eh.)

odin hood said...

just got the idea from mugen, sya yung una nag freewriting, to get off from his writer's block. ginaya ko lang.

tnx at may naka-appreciate naman nito hahahaha

. said...

masarap ba palayain ang sarili? Medyo repressed ka pa ah. :|

wanderingcommuter said...

i think you lack the idea of freewriting as something that you don't constraint or censor yourself. you should not be hesitant on what you feel and think. medyo hesitant ka kasi kaya it defeats the purpose of the idea. try to write it spontaneously and never mind what other people will tell you. just get those thoughts and feelings out without minding what other people wiull say.

hehehe.

hope to read another one of this...

see you around odin!

Anonymous said...

hahaha... nice attempt. can i do this? maybe but i think weird would be the most modest description of the product of my free mind. ;)

TENTAY™ said...

naku u were not able to tell it naman. i hope you're okay.

lucas said...

hays, naging pareho pala tayo ng kalagayan pero i do hope, ok kna din..hehe! i have learned na masarap matulog, pagtapos umiyak... :)

---

wow...i have read mugen's post about this freewriting...i have done this twice one time on my friendster blog...it's really cool...just letting all out without any care whatsoever to what other people would think...

free thy mind...