Monday, September 15, 2008

Weebee

Over the weekend I was at Pangasinan for our field trip.

Was it a good trip or bad trip???

Hmmm I can't exactly say. There were a lot of bad moments during the trip like the uncooperating weather, the food wasn't good, we were way behind schedule and caused us to skip a lot of parts on the intinerary, i had diarhhea during the first day of the trip, and was constipated the next day, a certain student misbehaved...

Although there were a lot of dissapointing events during the trip, I wouldn't exactly say that it was a bad trip because despite everything I still had loads of fun with my friends. This may sound cheesy but still I would want to say it! I love my friends and I'm grateful for all the happy moments we shared.

We went to hundred islands, and we went kayaking from one island to another. For a short moment I was actually alone in an island with five of my friends and nobody else. Being alone in an island with them was great!

Here are some pics from the trip.
































13 comments:

Abou said...

huwaw naman at mukhang masaya ang naging weekend mo ah. gusto ko yung kuha ng simbahan.

Roland said...

ganda ng mga pics... ikaw ang kumuha? nakakabilib... may potential kang maging mahusay na photographer.

MakMak said...

I love Pangasinan! I have a lot of fond memories of that place. None of which was preserved though as the film in my camera (yep, film...) was exposed.

Daming cute sa Hundred Islands nung pumunta kami. Hahaha.

odin hood said...

@abou, yan din pinakagusto ko ...nakaphotoshop yun, para mas lumitaw yung sky sa background.

@roland, hehe salamat! ako po kumuha.. newfound passion ko na ang photography, gusto ko paghuyasan pa ito.

@makmak, hehe film! wala masyado cute nung pmunta kami, pero cute naman mga kasama ko e hehe

... said...

kaya pala nag blog leave kasi nagbakasyon. Hihi

welcome back Odin!

odin hood said...

@mel beckham-atienza, nagkataon lang... dahil sa trip napaaga ang aking pagbabalik. sa october ko pa talaga balak magabalik eh

lucas said...

taga-pangasinan po ako! hehehe! i mean dun ang probinsya namin. i miss the green fields and cleaN AIR in pangasinan...

grabe naman ngyari sayo? diarrhea then constipation. ipa-check up mo yan, mate :)

i love the pics, except for the candles. creeped me out a little. hehe!

Anonymous said...

Tulad ng nasabi nila... may mata ka para maging isang photographer. =)

odin hood said...

@ron, taga-pangasinan ka pala... grabe sobrang torture yung nag diarrhea ako during the long bus trip. nasobrahan siguro ako sa diatabs kaya nag-constipate the next day

@lukayo, waw salamat! buti naman nabuhay ang lukayo!!! hehe

. said...

Glad you had a great time despite everything. Gandang gabi odinhood!!

odin hood said...

marami salamat kuya joms!

Jake said...

Ang galing ng kuya ng lighthouse!

I love lighthouses! (They remind me of my monumental...'wag na nga censored.)

(Sige na nga, monumental ego.) Wahehehe!

Sarap magbakasyon!

yoshke.com said...

GUREEEEEEEYT pics. especially the candles pic.