It is hard to pretend that everything is okay when there really is something seriously wrong going on. I may be able to fool the people around me, but I cannot fool myself. It scares me that despite everything that had happened I managed too quickly to paint a smile on my face. But then again it would be unwise not to try to move on and pick up the pieces. Life goes on after all.
How does one come to forgive oneself for a huge mistake committed and make things right again?
Would it be too much to ask for a second chance even if I know everything is my fault? Or is it nobler to just accept all the agonizing consequences and punishments for doing wrong?
I worry that with all the hardships that have come recently I might have only been growing numb of the pain but has not learned to avoid falling for the same trap over again. I have managed to grow strong and fearless but now it seems I have also become too foolish and careless to do wrong over again and only hurt myself.
9 comments:
sad... for whatever it is, I hope you'll be fine soon. have a pleasant day!
There's always a second chance, and a third, and a fourth... Kaya nga we're still alive.
We all make mistakes, regardless of the gravity. Dwell on it for a day and then move on. Sabi nga dun sa nabasa ko before, don't put it over your head, instead use it as a platform.
I hope you'll be better soon. Smile smile lang Odin. :)
me munting natutunan ako sa buhay. harapin ang mali at ang consequences nito para matapos na. wallow a little then move on.
hay anong bang sasabihin ko hay!
Learn from your mistakes and accept it as part of life. From acceptance lies the path to renewed life.
Kaya mo yan.
It only shows that you're human. I wish you all the BETTER days ahead. You've been posting too much about sad things lately dude.
Cheer up!
('Tsaka tapusin mo na yung thesis mo hehehe.)
mistake are there to teach us something... it's easier said than done but we have to pick ourselves from the floor and do what we can to resolve things...
i know you could pass this :)
TIRA TIRA!
@lovely, tnx! i know things will be fine soon....
@makmak, hay sana nga may another chance at this one particular game, at hindi pa game over! nakakasmile na po ulit ngayon :)
@abou, marami na rin ako natutunan so far... at medyo sinimulan na ang pagbabago, sana magtuloy-tuloy na po.
@turismoboi, okay na po ang HAY :) hehe salamat
@kuya joms, i think now na-realize ko na ang mga mistakes ko. THANK YOU!
@jake, oo nga eh, di pa natatapos yung last one tapos eto may bago na naman.
(nyay 2 weeks na lang pasahan na ng thesis book ko!)
@ron, TIRA TIRA! AJA AJA! BOOM TARAT TARAT! GILING GILING.... ;)
ikaw.. what is your choice..
life is about priorities..do what you think is important
cheers!
Post a Comment