It's July and my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. Over the years I have developed this thinking that I should have a month-long celebration of my birthday. The reason is that something crazy usually happens on my birthday. Sometimes something really bad happens on our birthdays or we are too busy to celebrate it or some other unavoidable thing happens that prevents us to fully enjoy our special day. Somehow if I make my whole month special I wouldn't feel so bad if don't get to have such a great birthday in case something really bad happens again.
And so I have come up with my birth month wish list!
1. I really wanna see Kylie Minogue's concert on July 5 at the Araneta Coliseum but I still don't have tickets because they're really expensive. I have decided to leave it to fate. Bahala na on the very last minute if I should decide to spend on it, if of course the tickets aren't sold out yet. Or bahala na if maybe someone might give me a ticket for free.
2. I wanna collect all 6 Coca-cola Can glass from MCDO. It's Pasabahce and it's really cute. So far I already have Charcoal, Blue and Pink. 3 more to go.
3. I was once told that as you grow older it becomes harder and harder to find a really good friend. I wish for a new friend, a really good one.
4. I wanna get me some new pair of shoes. Most of my shoes are worn out already. I'm a public commuter and I walk a lot so I really need good shoes. Being at the construction site often also is a definite shoe killer. Size 9.5
5. There is now Autocad available for Mac. I now want a Macbook! Mommy please get me one. My HP really needs to retire. I've had it for more than 2 years already. It's jurassic! Sometimes I even have to resuscitate it when turning it on, I have to pump on the power button for about a minute before it turns on. And I think he got upset because I spilled iced tea all over so I would get mildly electrocuted when I touch certain parts of the laptop.
6. A date would be really nice.
7. I want a wireless gaming mouse. I've looked into stores but the gaming mouses (mice?) they have are not wireless.
8. I wish for a certain promise to be fulfilled. It's been two years. If not this month, I have to keep hoping for it someday. A promise is a promise.
9. I really wish that my well deserved salary increase be approved. Or else I'm gonna cry. Two paydays have already gone since the admin have informed me that they have started to process my increase but it still awaits the president's approval. Ms. Admin better do something. I must get that increase on the 15th or I won't treat them on my birthday (she usually harass everyone for a lunch or merienda treat on their birthdays)
10.I wish for a vacation. Although I don't think I'd have the time for a vacation this month, I hope that at least I'd be able to book a flight and accommodations.
11. Birthday sex. LOL
22 comments:
gusto ko yung promise. nacurious ako sa promise! i remember a promise but never elaborated!
GO ako sa PROMISE!
hahahaha!
advance happy birthday for you sir odin!! ganda naman ng mga birth month wish list mo.. hihihi..
@ewik, :P ibang promise naman ata iniisip mo. happy birthday!
@ sir ceiboh, thank you sir, gondoh di bah :)
is number 11 really necessary? haha! 'cause i never had one. and i never thought of getting one during my birthdays. wholesome birthdays ko. haha!
@vs, hmmm it's like fireworks on new year's eve hahahaha
Sis bakasyon ka dito! Libre ko ticket mo.. sa bangka! Chos! Advance Happy Birthday!
sis i don't mind traveling by sea... eh sirena nga ako di ba lol
Too late na for Kylie pero I wish all the others for you din. :) Lalo yung last. hehe
And ang alam ko, mouses nga yun if you're talking about the peripheral device. ;p
@citybuoy, I was able to watch Kylie last night!!! hongsaya!! :)
haha ampanget nga naman kung mice kasi.
Congrats! haha I heard it was super ohhhh-saaamm daw! At in fairness, nangalhati ang beki count sa Metro Manila kagabi. haha
you got number 1. haha. konti na lang. =P
@citybuoy: you should have seen odin kagabi. kabisado niya lahat ng kanta. intro pa lang alam niya na, kahit naka-remix pa. =D
@citybuoy it was ohhhhsaaaamm!
@nishiboy, hahaha i want more kylie!! moooore!!
sana ma-achieve at least 5 sa list
hmmmm... i'll be your new friend.
i can be a really good one. =)
who can buy you shoes. ;-)
and set you up on a date. =P
and introduce you to a really good birthday fuck! hahahaha.
hit me a comment.
i'll give you my e-mail.
(mind you, im rarely this nice. normally my staff thinks of me as either the devil on earth, or evil incarnate, the ice monster, or just a cold hearted slve driver. so yes, im verrryyyyy nice today. hahaha)
hmmm.. may ganun talaga? hahaha ano naman nakain mo at bigla ka naging nice?
well, theres a scarcity of new-found-friends, and an abundance of new-found-fuckbuds.
so yes, im in search of friends i could study. create horror stories in my head with and the occasional drama queen meets drama queen moments.
yes. im in need of someone new.
;-)
// and based on your stories, you seem like one of those goodie good bitch slapped kinda guy.
friends you could study? and create horror stories in your head?
is that what friends are for? lol
anubehhhh! ateeee!!!!
read. again.
create horror stories in my head WITH. meaning, we can think evil things together!
oha! oha! oha! ;-)
fireworks on christmas eve...uhm...sige sayo na yun. haha!
I'm completely settled with a simple birthday blow...
I meant sa cake. or pwede rin with cake. haha!
7/11
Nice blog! Please visit my blog guys :) Thanks!
why not? a month long celebration would be great haha mahaba haba yun!
birthday sex! niceeeeee
@mac haha this post was last year pa hehe july na ulit :D
Post a Comment