Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Tradition is that almost every family puts up a Christmas Tree along with the other ornaments around this season. In our family my Mommy is the one who usually does the decorating and I am her little helper when setting up the tree. But this Christmas things would be a lot different than the past 20+ Christmases our family ever had because about half of the family are overseas. My parents and bunso already migrated to the US and it is uncertain if and when they will come back home.

I don't know how would our family survive the rest of the Christmas season apart. It would be interesting. But for now, being that I'm usually Mom's little helper with the tree, and since I'm so bored doing nothing at home, I've decided to decorate the Christmas tree.

Already got the tree out of the basement and will now begin. Now all I need is some background music. :P


I still think the 2009 Abs-cbn Christmas Station ID is better than this year. But they are both great. ^_^



2 comments:

Mugen said...

Parang nakakalungkot nga yun. Yung ginagawa mo ng may kasama dati, ngayon ikaw na lang.

Just to relive the tradition.


Weird parang nakaramdam ako ng kurot sa puso habang binabasa ko entry mo odinsky!

odin hood said...

Nowhere in my post did i directly say that it was nakakalungkot, or i was having feelings similar to that. I just tried to tell how things are, I was even going for a more cheerful mood, cuz im actually excited to put up the tree.

Pero di nga talagang maitatago, oo may kurot sa puso.

Pero so what kung wala na sila, eh di naman sila ang may birthday, tuloy pa rin ang pasko! LOL