Kuya caught me watching porn. Gay porn of course.
I was using my desktop pc in the den, and the room had no doors. I didn't think anyone else would be up this early. With a brand new wide screen led monitor and a morning wood, how could I resist?
He just suddenly walked in and I didn't hear him coming because I had headphones on. And I was watching gay porn on a gay video streaming site. The 2 guys on the video still had clothes on and was doing some spiels before the actual sex part. It could still have passed of as a regular video but the advertisements with naked pics of men around the video totally gave it away.
Kuya was standing some 4 meters away from me and just asked if I didn't have work today while the video was still on. I just said "yes, I have work" and it was only then that I calmly switched tabs and put on facebook. Then he left.
I think I managed to keep my composure and not act startled, like it was no big deal. hehe
Good thing at the very least is that he didn't walk in on me doing the deed and I had clothes on! I was actually going for another round until he caught me. Had he walked in much earlier he might have caught me butt naked jacking off during the first round. LOL
14 comments:
Oh gosh Odin lol
I think your kuya knows whats up for real now!!!! :)
And this kuya of yours, is straight?
Kulit mo ah! Hehe.
eto ba si kuya/sis mo? na pareho kayong naghuhulihan? nyahaha!
kasi naman ba't sa open room? LOL!
hala
haha
@kinesics yeah but he doesn't seem to have any problems with me being gay. wala lang sa kanya hehe
@mugen yeah as far as i know straight siya, di naman nakakaduda hehe
@sis, no hindi siya, yung other kuya ko na kuya talaga hahahaha
@abou hehehe oh well
huli ka balbon moment!!!
nyahahaha!
paaaaak! huli ka! ang kulit lang. hahaha
hehe
Number 1 Rule bago mag jakol: Lock ang pintuan!! lol
damn hahah sbagay minsan kc pag horny kna, u don't really think of your surroundings, maiputok lang bwahhaha..and yeah buti di caught in d act, ang mahirap dun ung ikikilos mo after LOL
Lagot.
Kudos kay kuya... kebs lang siya.
man your dead.
Pakopya raw siya...
LOL! had the same issue with my roommate a year ago. Buti nalang tama yung angle ng laptop ko. Tsk!
Post a Comment