I know you love cola so much. And you know you shouldn't be drinking them because it's really bad for you. I was just so happy the other night, I drew this for you and gave it to you. Here's one cola that isn't bad for you. I'm glad you liked it.
But towards the end of the night, things turned sour. You can be really mean when you are upset. You chose to say things I believe you don't really mean, and withheld those that really mattered. I was crushed. I was confused then, but now I see more clearly.
I was worried that what we had was very much like cola; bound to lose its spirit. The can was popped open but we had to wait long before we can take a sip. As we wait the cola gives off it's spirit into the humid air but our mouths were left parched.

11 comments:
Hangkyut nung drawing. :)
Nakaka-guilty tuloy na natuwa ako kahit medyo pensive yung entry. :/
hehe it's okay really :)
the drawings make it seem deceivingly happy. they're so cute, i almost want to hug them.
when coke loses its spirit, is it possible to get it back again?
parang milktoof? milkytoof? yung kinaadikan ni toiletots? hangkyut. :D
@citybuoy, i dunno, iniinom ko pa rin naman kahit wala na spirit eh, wag lang panis hehe
@jepoy, pano naman naging parang milktoof to?! ang layo kaya hehe
This story was sad, but the drawings were awesome.
http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/
ayyy. may ganung twist. :(
i prefer coke with less fizz. mas maiinom ko. :P
i prefer coke with less fizz. mas maiinom ko. :P
less fizz is okay, pero wag naman ung sobrang wala na, ung sobrang tagal na pangit na ng lasa. ew kaya hehe
Post a Comment