
Weehee odinhood turns 1!
Yep it has been a year full of misadventures. I have been through a lot since I had this blog. I made a lot of big mistakes and failures. There were a lot of hardships and drama that came my way (most of which I haven't really fully disclosed in this blog) that have left me wounded and scarred. But I know the journey ahead is still long and a lot of tougher battles are yet to come so I must continue riding forth.
I am grateful for the lessons life has taught me so far. I sometimes wish that I didnt have to go through those experiences for it was very painful, but yes I am still grateful.
But although I think I may have had quite a lot of hardships during the year that has passed, I still believe life has not been so cruel to me. There were also plenty of good stuff that came my way.
Through odinhood I have come across a lot of beautiful people. I am lucky to have gained a few friends, kuyas, and ates that have shared many thoughts, lessons, and happy moments with me. You know who you people are. Thank you much and I love you guys!!!
And it is also through this blog that I have met my bf! Ahihihi Love you baby! ^_^
Tsup tsup mwah mwah
19 comments:
this probably is you year odin!!!
congrats ulit!
Hey, Happy Birthday Li'l Odin Boy!
Here's a toast for the next 50 years!
:)
happy 1st year sa blog!
i wish you more happiness odin :D
hehe
Congrats sa Odinhood! :)
Tama yan, be happy lang. Haha.
This is your year Odinsky. Happy Birthday to your blog. :)
Bruha ka Happy Birthday! More to cum. Lol
WOW. Hindi ako makapaniwala na one year pa lang 'tong blog mo Odin. Feeling ko kasi antagal na natin magkakilala. haha. shet.
HUWAAAW. Congrats sa blog birthday at sa bf!!!
happy birthday odinhooood! congrats din sa bf.
kaya pala nde masyado nagpo-post concentrated sa bf niya. wahha! gratz again odin.
Hep hep! Hooray!!!
tnx everyone!! ^_^
happy birthday to odinhood! :)
hoping for more flights and ejaculations from you :P
happy birthday.
ahhh!!!! sweet.
happy aniversary..
hehehenaku, pde pala i-celebrate ang blog birthday. di ko lam un ah. i-celebrate ko nga rin minsan. lol
happy BB-day! :P
hehehenaku, pde pala i-celebrate ang blog birthday. di ko lam un ah. i-celebrate ko nga rin minsan. lol
happy BB-day! :P
happy birthday!!!
bigla ko tuloy naisipang kumain ng cake. =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! huli man daw at magaling...Odin, huli pa din! lolz!
congratss
ssori now lng nakadalaw
Post a Comment