Monday, March 24, 2008

So it begins!

The misadventures of this not so little red riding odin hood begins here.

I am odin. I come here masked and hooded, hoping that in anonymity truth will be told. My story, my journey will soon be revealed.

I hang and fall. I kiss and cry. But I am a fighter, I am warrior, and I will keep riding forth. I will keep walking on and continue the journey even with all the wounds and scars.

Come join me as i continue to wander into the woods of the unknown and into worlds that are real and imagined.

Let it begin here!

10 comments:

odin hood said...

just testing

Shaider said...

welcome sa kalawakan!

odin hood said...

woohoo!!! may nagcomment na other than myself hehehe

tnx shaider!!

Anonymous said...

ayos na ayos pala dito... hehehe!

odin hood said...

tnx fau!!

Anonymous said...

ui. add mo naman ako sa blogroll mo.
http://dilanmuli.wordpress.com

odin hood said...

no problem!! ayan na ur in my blogroll! tnx!!

escape said...

welcome to the bloggers world!

odin hood said...

salamat dong!!!

RedLan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.