Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How much longer do I have to wait?

You sat there smiling at me.

I asked "is this real?"

It felt so real but apparently it was just a dream. Maybe this just proves how much I wanted to see you. Perhaps I badly need your presence.

You just smiled at me. I really wanted to touch your face. I bet it would feel warm and gentle. I also wanted to put my arms around you but I had to stop myself from doing so. I'm not yet that good with lucid dreams. I feared that if I tried to control the dream too much that I might lose the moment. So I just tried to savor the moment for as long as I could.

Eventually the inevitable happened. The moment was lost and drifted to a crowded place. People were talking, walking by.

I tried looking for you. I just miss you and I really wanted to see you so bad. Even if I know it was just a dream I am willing to fool myself to having that moment.

Then the emotions just started to build up as I realize that I'm not going to see you again in that dream, not anytime soon.

In the end I woke up crying.

Just another dream.

1 comment:

Blakrabit said...

sino ang guy na panaginip mo sis?