She wanted to borrow my laptop so she could go online and do whatever. We went to my room and I logged off my user account and I let her use the guest account. The laptop was on my bed and beside my bed was a bookshelf. On the bookshelf you'll find lots of books (hehe), some music cds, and five small drawers for keeping small stuff. Inside one of the small drawers was something that was meant to be hidden... That drawer didn't have any lock on it and can be easily opened. As I leave my room to get back to what I was watching in the other room, I took a look at the drawer and thought to myself: "Relax, she probably wouldn't open that drawer and besides she would be busy online anyways." And with that I returned to watching Dahil May Isang Ikaw.
What's inside the drawer? oh just a bunch of dvd's of PINK MOVIES!!! (Mandragora, Socket, Dogtags, Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros, M2M Eyeball, Pantasya, Sagwan and Freshman) I just recently got these dvd's from a blogger friend who for some reason was getting rid of his collection of pink films. I don't usually buy or watch such films. But since I had nothing to do these days and I was so curious so I accepted the dvds.
After Pinoy Big Brother I then returned to my room and I was a bit surprised by what I saw. My cousin was finished using the laptop and was now reading one of my books from the bookshelf. That book was right beside the small drawer. Then I looked at the small drawer and it definitely looked different from how I remembered it looking like when I last saw it before leaving the room earlier. Some of the drawers were not completely closed, when I remember earlier that before I left the room all the drawers were completely closed.
From that it can be concluded that my cousin saw the dvd's and that should be a confirmation for her of who I really am. And that she's a big snoop!!!
She didn't say anything about it or she hasn't been acting weird. Anyways I have thought of coming out to her before but just didn't know how to. I just feel a bit embarrassed that she saw those naughty looking dvd's.
I really should be more careful with those kind of stuff... or should I not? hehe
14 comments:
tingin ko ang reaction ng cousin mo ay...
"kebs"
so, ang gawin mo na lang ay...
"kebs"
hahahahaha...
Palayasin mo siya from your house. Hahaha. Joke lang.
hahaha. akala ko booking. buking pala talaga. hahahaha!
buti na lang hindi ko yan kinuha kundi...
wahahaha. yan ba yung mga CD's na supposed sa akin pero kinopya ko na lang sa HD???. haha
@boying, hahaha uu kebs na lang, mabuti na rin magkaalaman na hehe
@dr magsasaka, hahaha baligtad nga e, dapat mas maging mabait ako sa kanya, kasi may pang blackmail siya sakin hahaha
@ewik, may sumpa ang mga dvds na to!!! di ba nabuking din sa kanya ang mga ito???
@cloud, uu T_T dapat di ko na kinuha hahaha
haha, it happened to me once too. VHS pa nga ata yun eh, buti, blurred yung title sa gilid and di ata sinalang kasi nung pinlay ko, dun pa rin sya sa part bago ko inistop nung huli kong pinanood. haha.
@maxi, waw vhs pa talaga hahaha eh yung dvds sa label pa lang may dalawang lalaki naghahalikan na hahaha
hahaha in fairness, pogi yung sa dogtags ha.hahaha
@the geek, uu at in fairness ok din ang story ng dogtags haha
Hahaha. Wag ka kasi burara, buti na lang di niya masyado hinalughog yung lappy mo malamang may nakita ding xxx dun. ;p
@jaypee, haha buti nga na log-off ko ung user account ko e
lesson learned..
dagdagan ng str8 porn ang collections mo.. para di obvious masyado.. lols
@fox,san naman ako kukuha ng straight porn? haha at ew kaya yun hahahaha
wag kasi hayaang nasa loob ng kwarto and insan ng daming PINK na nakakalat....
Post a Comment