Monday, December 8, 2008

Elusive Boy in My Dreams



There is a boy in my dreams. It seems I have strong feelings for him. I always follow him around and admire everything about him. I try to make myself part of his life and join him in whatever he's doing. Unfortunately though, I don't think the boy likes me the same way. He probably doesn't even realize I like him.

Throughout the dreams I struggle for this boy's attention; that he would face me and see me the same way I see him. I can't seem to get a slightest glimpse of this boy's face. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to get him to look at me. All I want is for him to at least acknowledge my presence.

Who is this boy?

He seems so happy and yet totally oblivious of my admiration. Why can't he just look at me? He doesn't even have to feel the same way as I feel about him. Even just a glance from him that says he notice my efforts would really mean the world to me. Just look at me.

15 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

it your repressed subconscious self trying to come out!

Abou said...

ingat ka at baka bangungutin ka he he

Anonymous said...

Sagot ng luku-lukong Lukayo: Because the boy is you... stop looking around for this boy whom you fiercely admire. But be the boy who's admired... =)

. said...

Uyy si Little Bro umiibig. Yiheee!!!

odin hood said...

@ewik, i think a lot about me is repressed, im sure you've noticed that..

@abou, hehe wag naman sana, ayaw ko matulad kay marky...

@luku-lukong lukayo, you think I am the boy? hmmmmm i like that: be the boy who is admired hehe

@kuya joms, hahaha sa panaginip lang... zero nga sa lovelife e

Jake said...

Napanood mo 'yung indie film na "Condo"? Watch it, the answer lies there. :)

... said...

Tanungin mo name nya at email address. Malamang nasa friendster or facebook or myspace lang yan. =p

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Mel Beckham!

I agree with him! :)

~kinesics

Turismoboi said...

i remembered the song reflections! pramis!

bai said...

buti ka pa u remember ur dreams..
hahahhaa..

Yoshke said...

it's hard to interpret dreams most of the time. but the fact that this boy is recurring makes it so very intriguing. hehe.

only you can decipher the codes your head has been giving you. ;)

balitaan mo kami pag nakilala mo na ha. haha

odin hood said...

@jake, hmmm is it still showing? when? where?

@mel beckham, ay sige next time tatanungin ko siya :)

@kinesics, isa ka pa, eh ayaw nga tumingin sakin.. u guys think kakausapin pa kaya ako?

@turismoboi, hahaha actually ako rin, kaya medyo sinadya ko yung line na "Who is this boy?" pero di ko na sinama yung"i see" hehe

@kasper, i really try to remember, kapag may kakaibang pangyayari mas madali naman matandaan eh hehe

@yoshke, medyo meron na rin ako interpretation ng dream na yun.. i just described na lang yung dream dito sa post. medyo nahihiya ako sabihin yung sarili ko interpretation eh ahihihi

rheiboy17 said...

hmmm, stephenie meyer wrote her dream and now her dream is a blockbuster -the twilight saga!

malay mo, makagawa ka rin ng libro sa panaginip mo.

odin hood said...

@rheiboy, hmmmm ganun... dapat pala mas galingan ko pag remember ng dreams ko, marami pa ako dreams na interesting hahaha

Pedro Penduko said...

batuhin mo siya ng papel or sumpitin mo ng munggo. tignan natin kung hindi ka pa pansinin nung crush mo. :-)